Amber Carrick has been working with representatives and administrative staff throughout the Keystone Network since 2001. She works directly alongside branch offices, helping them generate their own unique missions and create field-friendly concepts that meet compliance. Amber is Pennsylvania Life, Accident, & Health licensed and has passed multiple examinations in general securities, municipal fund securities, and uniform investor law.
Outside of the office, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family, especially Diesel and Kermit, her “fur kids.” You can often find her by the fire, at the pond, on the porch, or at the edge of her seat at an IndyCar race.
State Securities Law Exam
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 65 - Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
General Industry/Products Exam
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 51 - Municipal Fund Securities Principal Examination
- Series 24 - General Securities Principal Examination