Since joining Keystone Financial Management in 2010, Eric has been building strong relationships with clients and advisors, helping them navigate the financial industry and their unique needs. He is constantly putting his clients first and working hard to meet the challenges this constantly changing industry poses. He has been recognized with several “Achieving Client Excellence” awards from Signator Investors, Inc, including “Best in Class” in 2011 and 2012 and “Team Leader” in 2018.
In his free time, Eric enjoys exercising, traveling, going to concerts, IndyCar racing, and participating in a variety of outdoor activities, like paddle boarding and hiking. He’s also an avid runner, having competed in countless races including the 2012 and 2014 Boston Marathon.
State Securities Law Exam
- Series 65 - Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
General Industry/Products Exam
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 6 - Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 7TO - General Securities Representative Examination